New Standout Property Website goes Live for Wheatley Estates in Oxford wheatleyestates.co.uk
Terms and Conditions for Internet Solutions Services Limited
Our Commitment To You
- We will provide you with services you purchase for an on going period commencing on the agreed commencement date. i.e. the date from which the product and or service is completed or installed. This agreement is then deemed as a continually renewed agreement subject to clauses in this agreement or until given notice by the company. Your continual use of any service and/or product shall be deemed as acceptance by you of the renewal of contract, all terms and conditions and all of payments liable.
- We will provide services and/or products with this section 2 with all due care and skill.
- We will provide support, which will be given by email to email@example.com, by postal mail, if email is not available then you can call our help desk to use any of the service and to the diagnosis and rectification of faults in a service. The support shall be available between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday through our support system.
- We shall use all reasonable endeavours to respond to you by the end of the next working day.
- We do not warrant or guarantee you uninterrupted or error free service of any technical support as set out in section 1.3 above in circumstances where any fault arises out of the improper use, operator action or neglect of the software or any equipment, modification or merger of the software (other than as permitted in writing by us). Your failure to implement recommendations or solutions to faults notified to you by us, any repair adjustment or alteration made by any person other than us without our previous consent, or any failure to install promptly and use any replacement software.
Listed Below Services / Products Covered By These Terms and Conditions
- Back Up Service
- Banners (animated GIF, Flash, Standard)
- Bespoke Work
- Bridal management system
- Google G Suite
- Purchase/Renewal of any domain names as applicable
- Standout Property Manager (formerly eas-online)
- E-mail Hosting only
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange
- Monthly Support and Maintenance
- Portal Feeds
- Template Designs
- Training in Bury or on Site
- Transfer of Domain Names
- Virtual Tours and or Audio Tours
- Web Site Hosting and E-mail
- Web Site Amendments
- Creation of New Web Sites
- Web Site Maintenance
Your Obligations To Us
- Ensure the services are used only on the computer for which the service has been licensed and approved. The Company reserves the right to establish conformity to this section at any time, giving 48 hours notice to the client.
- Maintain and operate the service and /or product in a proper and prudent manner in accordance with such advice instruction as we may issue from time to time its use only by trained, competent and authorised personnel.
- Not permit any alterations to or in the service, the operating instructions of the manual, save by written consent from us.
- Make available to us without any charge, any information or facilities to enable us to discharge our obligation under agreements including, but not limited to, computer printouts, photocopies of documents, screenshots, written or verbal reports, provided always that we shall hold as confidential any such information provided by you.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the service is suitable and appropriate for the purpose and use intended.
- Internet access must be provided on all supported computers.
- Licences and media for any commercial applications to be installed must be provided by the customer.
- You must initially email firstname.lastname@example.org and if the email is unavailable to call 0161 660 1982.
- Email provision via the POP3/IMAP method is provided "As Is", you are responsible for the security of passwords and backup of messages. ISSL will only backup the configuration of the email service and not any content. The use of POP3 is strongly advised as all messages are downloaded to you.
- Methods of requesting service other than listed in 1.3 (such as emailing consultants personal email address) will result in delays.
- You are responsible for maintaining a backup of your web site, this is very easy to do from cPanel and should be done at least once a month.
- All emails held in your account must be backed up by you, ISSL will not be held responsible for any loss of email.
- Any data transferred to ISSL and forwarded to any "Portal" must be checked regularly by the user to be correct, if any errors are found with the data or any data is found to be missing we must be informed as soon as possible.
- ISSL will not host wordpress sites, anyone that uploads a wordpress site to our hosting will have the account terminated for security reasons.
- Should you not wish to renew hosting with us by the due date of the invoice, all hosting will be terminated within 7 days of the due date. You must ensure that any content is backed up before the due date of the invoice should you not wish to renew the hosting.
- When building a new website, ISSL will test the website as the website is created, and will fix any errors encountered. It is the client's responsibility, however, to ensure that the website is working as expected before going live - particularly when it comes to contact forms, which the client must test to ensure they receive responses to the correct email address. Once live, if the client encounters any errors that were missed during the build, ISSL will fix these once we are informed of the issue.
How Can This Agreement Be Terminated
- The minimum term of this agreement is twelve months from the effective date of this agreement. If you terminate this agreement before expiration of the minimum twelve month period, you agree to pay such pro-rata amount of the fees which are appropriate to the unexpired period of the minimum term of this agreement. After the minimum term has expired, you may terminate this agreement by giving us three months written notice, during which time, your monthly fees will continue and are due for payment.
- We may terminate the agreement at any time giving you 7 days notice.
You agree that we shall be entitled to terminate this agreement immediately and without refund if:
- You commit a material or persistent breach of your obligation under this agreement and in circumstances where such a breach is capable of rectification; the same is not rectified within fourteen days following written notification of the breach by us.
- You fail to pay any amount you owe us within seven days of the due date whether under this agreement or any contract with us.
- We are notified that your agreement has ended for any reason or where you are in default of any payment obligation under the terms of your agreement.
- If your account and/or invoices are approaching three months arrears we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw any service and/or product we are supplying to you. If the account is paid in full, but then falls in to a months arrears we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw any service and/or product.
- You are unable to pay your debt (within the means of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986) or become insolvent or an order is made against you for liquidation or winding up or dissolution or bankruptcy.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to any rights or claim we may have against you at the time of, or subject to, such termination and other that pursuant to section 4.2 no refund or any Set Up Fee in full or in part shall be made to you.
- Any payments made by standing order must be stopped by you ensuring that the last payment is for the final month of service. Any failure to terminate the standing order on time must be notified within one month of your mistake to refund that payment. Payments made after the termination date can not be refunded.
- If for any reason you move the hosting away from ISSL, we can not refuind and hosting fees already paid.
- Should you terminate hosting with us after the due date of the next hosting period invoice, we reserve the right to immediatly stop all services.
Our Liability To You Under This Agreement
- Except as provided in section 1 above, or as expressed by statue t be incapable of exclusion or limitation, no other representations, warranties, conditions or guarantees, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of fitness for purpose and satisfactory quality are made in respect of this agreement.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind nor for any business lost or interruption nor for loss of data, use, business, savings or suﬀering arising in any manner out of or in connection with this agreement or the use of the service or the support or maintenance of the same through any means deemed appropriate or necessary by us at any time, including the use of any method of remote access or connection to your equipment.
- IF any exclusion or disclaimer contained in this agreement is held to be invalid for any reason, such conditions will not impeach the ability of any other part of the agreement.
- ISSL shall have no obligation whatsoever to provide services: regarding incidents caused by: a. Clients own modifications to software or hardware. b. Merger (in whole or in part) of software with any other software. c. Use software or hardware in a manner or form other than defined and described.
- ISSL endeavours to keep its server architecture updated and will move sites to new servers when required, this will generally be automated however in some circumstances the customer will need to update DNS settings where ISSL are not in control of this service. The customer must make the changes as soon as possible after being informed of the update to the service to prevent any data loss or service down time. When the client has to update DNS we strongly advise that the web site is not updated in the time when we have informed you the site as been copied to the time that the DNS has been updated as any updates will be lost.
- You acknowledge that ISSL may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the services, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages or other uploaded content will be retained by the services, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the services, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on ISSL’s servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the services in a given period of time. You agree that ISSL has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by the services. You acknowledge that ISSL reserves the right to log oﬀ accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that ISSL reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- We reserve the right to issue replacement software on computer disc, compact disc or electronically via web page down load or email.
- The copyright, design rights and any other intellectual property rights in the source and object codes of the replacement software rest exclusively with us.
- Replacement software or any software provided by us is not liable to be copied or retained by the customer in any form other than in that for and in such status as ahs been originally agreed and provided.
- In the unlikely event you have any complaint please email email@example.com with the full details of your complaint and a director will respond to you within 24 hours.
Domain Name Specific Terms
- We will automatically send you via email domain name renewal and expiry notices 1 month before the domain name is due to expire, you will get a further notice with one week to go and a final notice on the day of expiry.
- Pricing for the domain renewals will be listed on the renewal options page and vary depending on the type of domain name and the length of time
- Domain names can be renewed from within the customer portal at https://www.issl.co.uk/support/
- ISSL do not charge to transfer in or out .uk domain names, other types of domain name there may be a charge to transfer in, this will be the amount of a one year renewal.
- ISSL do not provide DNS hosting where we are not hosting the web site, if at any point you move your web site elsewhere, you must also move your DNS provision. ISSL will from time to time remove DNS records that do not point to web sites hosted by us.
- Specific TLD Registration Agreements
Terms and conditions For .uk domain names
Terms and conditions for .BIZ, .TV, .NAME, .COM,.NET, .MOBI, .ORG and .EU domain names
- This agreement is personal to you or the company and may not be assigned, subcontracted, licensed or otherwise dealt with or disposed of (whether in whole or in part) without prior written consent.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us relating to the service and supersedes all other agreements and any other literature.
- The benefit of this agreement and any authority created by this agreement and any debt or income created by this agreement is capable of transfer or disposal by ISSL to any third parting in whole or in part.
- ISSL and/or its’ successors and assignees are irrevocably authorised as agent for the client to complete Payment Method, Bankers Order as a bankers order mandate and are able to present that order for payment to the clients banks and in addition to complete all payment frequency account and payee details and any relevant information. ISSL may only use this clause to secure payment of monies already due or monies that may become due under this agreement.
- In the event of any cheque(s) or other payment being returned unpaid, the company reserves the right to levy a £35.00 administration charge per cheque or other payment.