New Website goes Live for AVJ Design in Longridge, Lancashire www.avjdesign.co.uk
Hosted Exchange - Microsoft Exchange 2013 Hosting
If you’re looking for a reliable email management solution for your business, with all the latest bells and whistles for a reasonable price, and you want it now, then Hosted Exchange from ISSL is right for you. Businesses choose ISSL’s Microsoft Exchange hosting service for the cost, convenience, reliability and productivity enhancing features.
Low Cost Exchange Hosting
Compared to the large upfront—and ongoing—costs to implement your own Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Exchange Server hosting services from ISSL offers significant savings on your Exchange Server needs.
You have the option to keep your existing domain provider or purchase a new domain from ISSL. Using the split domain option, some users can be on the hosted Exchange email platform, while others may stay on regular POP3 mail accounts.
ISSL’s Microsoft Exchange hosting service plans offer the convenience of a pay-as-you-go model with month to month billing, no setup fee and no long term contracts. Sign up today and you could be managing your business Exchange hosting account through a user-friendly web-based interface very quickly. For more information on a range of add-on options available—including Archiving and Blackberry access—please call us.
Whether you are moving from an in-house Exchange mail server, an existing Microsoft Exchange hosting provider, or upgrading from POP3 or IMAP accounts, ISSL’s experienced team is there to help you in migrating to our Hosted Exchange online services.
Secure and Reliable Exchange Hosting Services
In today’s business, instant availability to email and contacts is priceless. It is not uncommon for employees or IT staff to forget to backup their data and the consequences of actions like this can be heavy. ISSL has the reliable infrastructure, support, and best practices that make sure that your data is safe and available all the time, from multiple locations, browsers, and email software.
Benefits of switching to Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- No Setup Fee
- Reliable Infrastructure: ISSL uses clustered servers infrastructure in reliable data centers to provide shared MS Exchange hosting customers with 99% Uptime.
- Backed Up: Daily backups ensure that your data is never lost.
- Web Based Account Administration: Through the web based control panel, the account administrator and individual users can manage their own accounts.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) or hosted Outlook Web App for Webmail: Microsoft OWA 2013 included free with hosted exchange accounts allows users on the road to access their e-mail through a standard web browser with features similar to Microsoft Outlook. The improved OWA 2013 is now optimized to work with desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. OWA is friendlier to touch screen inputs and also works in an offline mode.
- Synchronization to your mobile Devices: ActiveSync synchronization of e-mails is included with every MS Exchange hosted account, to a variety of mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Mobile phones. BlackBerry-Exchange hosting through BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) is available as an option.
- Anti-Spam Software: ISSL’s Anti-Spam software continuously protects against spam as well as offers users to set filters, rules, and manage safe sender lists, safe recipient lists, and blocked senders lists.
- Anti-Virus: All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages and attachments in MS Exchange accounts are scrubbed by anti-virus software before they are forwarded to their destinations.
- Email Archiving: Hosted Exchange optionally includes integrated email archiving, retention, and discovery capabilities upto 10 years.
- Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013: There is an additional option of downloading Microsoft Outlook for Windows PCs.
- Smarter Search: Search in 2013 learns from the behavior history of users to enhance and prioritize search results in Exchange.
- Import Contacts from Multiple Sources: With Exchange 2013, users can merge contacts from multiple sources to provide a single view of a person, by linking contact information pulled from multiple locations including a social network such as LinkedIn.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): DLP capabilities help to protect sensitive data and make users aware of internal compliance policies. For example, DLP can help in preventing users from sending sensitive information to unauthorized people by mistake.
- Personal and Shared Information: Hosted Exchange online users under one company account can maintain personal and shared calendars, task managers, public folders, company wide Global Address lists (GALs), and can arrange group scheduling with real-time availability.
Pricing for Hosted Exchange (12 month minimum commitment)
|Feature||Benefits||Cost (per Mailbox)|
|Hosted Exchange Premium Mailbox||
||£5.29 + VAT per month|
|10 Year Archive For Premium Mail Box||Non-spam archive period: 10 years||£3.95 + VAT per month|
|Outlook Upgrade||This addon for Hosted Exchange accounts allows you to use Microsoft Outlook on your pc. Requires Hosted Exchange account.
Versions available 2007, 2010 & 2013 (both 32bit and 64bit)
|£1.90 + VAT per month|